30 Jan 2017
30 Jan 2017
Sonas Nursing Home Cloverhill, Co. Roscommon prides itself on the level of care provided to its residents and support offered by its staff and is currently recruiting for a Cleaner/General Operative on a part-time basis.
Skills & Experience:
- General Cleaning Experience
- Bed making, storage of linen and clothing, laundering and ironing of clothing
- Carry out assigned cleaning/housekeeping duties including equipment, furnishing, crockery, cutlery, kitchen appliances, toilets and bathrooms, rooms, circulating areas, windows, high dusting and refuse disposal
- Assist other staff members in promoting a cheerful, pleasant and homelike environment and demonstrate a friendly attitude towards residents and visitors
- Completing ad-hoc duties assigned by Manager
- Previous working experience in a Nursing Home is an advantage.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Sonas is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
For more information or to apply, please send CV’s to Shirley Larkin – Director of Care on [email protected] or on 090 6628882
Application Deadline: 17:00 hours Friday, 20th January 2017.Read more ›