|Sonas Nursing Home Ard na Greine , in Enniscrone, Co. Sligo are currently recruiting for a Multi-Task Attendant. Must be HACCP certified.
Our Multi-Task Attendants contribute to the fulfilment of Sonas standards of care, ensuring the resident’s privacy, dignity,respect and choice.
- Assistant Catering Supervisor, Cook or Chef prepare meals and maintain catering area, dining room, stores and staff facilities
- Operate the H.A.C.C.P. (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) standard and all statutory regulations and those set by Sonas.
- Maintain all records associated with ordering and receiving of foods and goods as directed by person in charge.
- Ensure safe storage of foods in accordance with set standards.
- Maintain the highest standard of service to residents in the dining room and those in their rooms.
- Maintain fire prevention and safety regulations.
- Carry out assigned laundry duties including storage of linen, clothing, laundering and ironing of clothing and preparing soiled linen for laundry
- Sorting washing into relevant groups, where applicable, and processing it through the washer, drier and iron.
- Keeping clean and dirty linen separate within the laundry area.
- Ensuring that work meets the highest quality standard in terms of stain removal, cleanliness and dryness.
- Ensuring statutory Health and Safety and Infection Control standards in the laundry area are adhered to.
- Housekeeping Assistant
- As a Housekeeping Assistant you will maintain cleanliness, tidiness and hygiene to a set standard and specification as set out by the company.
- Carry out assigned cleaning/housekeeping duties including equipment, furnishing, crockery, cutlery, kitchen appliances, toilets, and bathrooms, rooms, circulating areas, windows, high dusting and refuse disposal.
- Assist with care, when so required by the person in charge. Assist other staff members in promoting a cheerful, pleasant and homelike environment and demonstrate a friendly attitude towards customers.
- Report to the person in charge on any observed defects in the building, equipment or other problems that may affect the general standard of service. Keep as required appropriate records.
- Carry out duties, which may be assigned from time to time by the Person in Charge.