19 Apr 2017
19 Apr 2017
At Sonas, we currently have an exciting opportunity with an immediate start for a Human Resource Manager based in its support office located in Athlone, Co Westmeath. Sonas operates eight nursing homes and four creches trading as Busy Kids and have an excellent reputation in both Care of the Elderly and Childcare.
The HR Manager is responsible for providing a range of services and HR leadership for the business. You will be required to manage and lead our HR services and to provide coaching and development to our team whilst acting as an escalation point in all issues occurring within the group. This role will partner with the business to deploy and deliver strategic and people focused programs.
- Degree in HR or related discipline
- A postgraduate qualification is not a requirement but a range of courses at postgraduate certificate, diploma and Masters level is advantageous
- Minimum of 5+ years in HR Generalist/Business Partner/Management Development role(s) in Healthcare and/or Childcare preferably
- Experience in managing & developing a team of HR Professionals
- Demonstrated skills in Recruitment; Employee/Industrial Relations; Learning & Development; Compensation & Benefits; Team Development; Project Management & Internal Communications
- Proven record of building and sustaining effective working relationships; being a trusted advisor to Directors/Managers; Team Development; Process re-design & an effective Coach/Mentor for all Sonas team members
- Experience in planning, executing and delivering on People Related Projects in support of the Business Strategy
- Excellent knowledge of ROI HR Employment Law
- Proven ability to facilitate strategic planning sessions at senior and local level
- Influencing, negotiating, communication and change management skills
Working Hours: Office hours with flexibility.
Travel: Attendance at off-site meetings will be required.
Reports to: Sonas Directors
If you would like to work for the first Nursing Home Company to be awarded the prestigious “Quality Mark” from Excellence Ireland for excellence in Healthcare delivery and two-time winners in the 2016 NHI Care Awards; Apply now to [email protected] for immediate consideration or contact Marie McDonnell on 09064 71017.
Sonas is an Equal Opportunities Employer.Read more ›