05 Jan 2018
05 Jan 2018
Sonas Nursing Home Melview House are currently recruiting for a Permanent Part-time Kitchen Assistant to join their growing team.
Candidate will need to be flexible in their working hours and are expected to work some weekends.
Duties and Responsibilities: ·
- Assist Catering Supervisor or Chef to prepare meals and maintain catering area, dining room, stores and staff facilities to the standard as set out.
- Operate the H.A.C.C.P standard and all statutory regulations and those set by Sonas.
- Maintain all records associated with ordering and receiving of foods and goods as directed by the Person in Charge.
- Ensure safe storage of foods in accordance with set standards.
- Maintain the highest standard of service to residents in the dining room and those in their rooms.
- Maintain fire prevention and safety regulations.
Qualifications and Skills
- A diploma or certificate in food hygiene or equivalent is desirable but not essential.
- Previous experience working in a Nursing Home environment is desirable.
- A high level of English is essential.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Sonas is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
For more information or to apply, please send CV’s to Aisling Coleman at [email protected] or call 090 647 1017
Application Deadline: 17:00 hours Friday, 20th January 2018.Read more ›