13 Apr 2017
13 Apr 2017
Sonas Nursing Home Tí Aire, Belmullet Co. Mayo combines all the hallmarks of a Sonas location: centred in the local community, convenient for services and in a beautiful setting.
Our 50 bed nursing home provides long-term and convalescent care and has a vacancy for a Physiotherapist (Permanent on a casual basis)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Establish a Duty Roster for each facility with agreement of PIC.
- Assess New Admissions or Return from hospital stay residents
- Initial assessment to be graded with regard to physical ability level
- Chart physio input on Nursing Care Plan and AD
- Record treatment in a physio sheet
- Verbal report from/to PIC or nurse in charge upon arrival and before leaving facility
- Establish an audit tool and conduct audits of work carried out
- Establish training programme for staff nurses and Care Assistants
Skills & Experience Required
A physiotherapist Qualification and current registration with Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists.
Experience of modern therapeutic procedures in the care and rehabilitation of the elderly.
If you are interested in applying or wish to refer a candidate, please send an updated CV to Aisling Coleman – HR Administrator at [email protected]
Sonas is an Equal Opportunities employerRead more ›