14 Mar 2017
14 Mar 2017
Sonas Nursing Home River View, Ballina, Co. Mayo combines all the hallmarks of a Sonas location: centred in the local community, convenient for services and in a beautiful setting. The 50 bed nursing home provides long-term and convalescent care and has a vacancy for a permanent full-time Physiotherapist.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Establish a Duty Roster for each facility with agreement of DOC.
- Assess New Admissions or Return from hospital stay residents
- Initial assessment to be graded with regard to physical ability lev
- Chart physio input on Nursing Care Plan and AD
- Record treatment in a physio sheet
- Verbal report from/to DOR or nurse in charge upon arrival and before leaving facility
- Establish an audit tool and conduct audits of work carried out
- Establish training programme for staff nurses and Care Assistants
Skills & Experience Required
- A physiotherapist Qualification and current registration with Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists.
- Experience of modern therapeutic procedures in the care and rehabilitation of the elderly.
If you are interested in applying or wish to refer a candidate, please send an updated CV to Alison Colgan – HR Administrator at [email protected]Read more ›