18 Apr 2017
18 Apr 2017
Sonas Nursing Home Melview, Clonmel, Co Tipperary is recruiting Staff Nurse. The role itself offers great opportunities of progression within the company if you are successful
- Must be fully registered with NMBI.
- Third Level Nursing Qualification desirable
- 1 year post registration experience is essential
- Strong interest in specialising in caring for Older Adults
- Fluent English is essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be flexible to work
- Ability to liaise with families, GP’s and other auxiliary agents.
- Assist in ordering, administering, monitoring and recording or service user’s medications.
- Ensure all current legislation is adhered too.
- Maintain clear, concise and accurate records at all levels within the home.
- Ensures the agreed policies and procedures for the control, administration and custody of all drugs and medicines are adhered to
Skills & Experience Required:
- Registered with the Irish Nursing board and Current Pin.
- Experience in care for the elderly is desirable.
- Speak fluent English and able to work within EU.
- Flexible to work a rotating shift pattern of days, nights and weekends.
- A patient centred approach to nursing care at all time and friend manner.
- Minimum of 1 year nursing experience
Reports to: Director of Care
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should forward their CV to Aisling at [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Sonas is an Equal Opportunities employerRead more ›