04 May 2017
04 May 2017
Sonas Nursing Home Tullow, Co Carlow are recruiting Staff Nurse. The role itself offers great opportunities of progression within the company if you are successful
- Must be fully registered with NMBI.
- Third Level Nursing Qualification desirable
- 1 year post registration experience is essential
- Strong interest in specialising in caring for Older Adults
- Fluent English is essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be flexible to work
- Ability to liaise with families, GP’s and other auxiliary agents.
- Assist in ordering, administering, monitoring and recording or service user’s medications.
- Ensure all current legislation is adhered too.
- Maintain clear, concise and accurate records at all levels within the home.
- Ensures the agreed policies and procedures for the control, administration and custody of all drugs and medicines are adhered to
Skills & Experience Required:
- Registered with the Irish Nursing board and Current Pin.
- Experience in care for the elderly is desirable.
- Speak fluent English and able to work within EU.
- Flexible to work a rotating shift pattern of days, nights and weekends.
- A patient centred approach to nursing care at all time and friend manner.
- Minimum of 1 year nursing experience
Reports to: Person in Charge
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should forward their CV to Aisling at [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Sonas is an Equal Opportunities employerRead more ›